For those of you students who are finishing up for the summer in a couple and trying to figure out what to do or where to go during your time off here is a list of the top 11 beaches you must visit before you die.
1. Bora Bora Tahiti – The Island of Bora Bora is the perfect place for those of you who are looking to get away for a nice relaxing getaway vacation. If you’re looking for sun, cocktails and a fantastic view then Bora Bora is the place for you, you can stay in one of the huts at a resort that sits right on the water and has a bridge that leads you from your hut right to the beach. Wake up to stunning views of the crystal clear sea and sounds of the tropical palm trees swaying in breeze just outside your window. Image Credit
2. La Romana’s Isla Catalina Beach Dominican Republic – For those of you who have yet to visit the Dominican Republic and are looking for somewhere new to go La Romana’s Isla Catalina Beach is the perfect destination. This beach is home to many tourists every year thanks to it’s amazing tours and attractions as well as it’s smoking hot weather that are all just a short journey away from it’s fabulous resorts. If you’re looking for stuff to do while here why not go snorkelling, try out the 2 tank dive, take a day trip from Santo Domingo or just go for a relaxing sail with some friends. Image Credit
3. Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa – Stay at the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort And Spa for a holiday filled serene relaxation and a private beach for available to guests of the resort. This luxurious resort has a spa that will cater to all your needs and a breathtaking beach with pristine white sand and panoramic views, this beach is located in Muai Hawaii and is a must see that you don’t want to miss. Image Credit
4. Seychelles – Seychelles is a small island located in the Indian Ocean northeast of Madagascar, it is it’s own country and is home to many great beaches. The beaches are spectacular places with the finest white sand lapped by cerulean waters and backed by lush hills and big boulders. Image Credit
5. Hidden Beach Furore – This quaint little beach is located in the town of Furore which is located just off of the Amalfi Coast and is home to 837 inhabitants in the province of Salerno in Campania. It has been included in the UNESCO World Heritage and is also part of the prestigious club of most beautiful villages of Italy. The beach is called the Fiordo Di Furore and is defined as “the district that doesn’t exist”, even nowadays. The shore is only 25 meters wide but quite deep, this place is always breezy and the sun illuminates it only in the early hours of the afternoon. Image Credit
6. Pink Sand Beach Bermuda – This is a beach that will be amaze you with it’s baby pink and hot pink coloured sand and green and blue coloured sea, you will be swept away just by the radiant colours of the beach itself. If you are looking to see a beach like never before then I highly recommend that you go see this one. Image Credit
7. Psarou Beach – The Psaraou Beach is located in Mykonos Greece and offers both soft golden sands with a shallow sea for relaxing and Nammos restaurant and lounge for a place to see and be seen. Image Credit
8. Patong Beach – The Patong Beach is located in Phuket Thailand and is the most famous beach resort in Phuket with its wide variety of activities and nightlife Patong is the perfect place if you and your friends are looking for summer fun filled with wild nights out and relaxing days down by the sea. Image Credit
9. Perhentian Islands – The Perhentian Islands are located 10 miles off the northeastern coast of West Malaysia in the state of Terengganu. The Perhentian Islands is a tropical island with electric teal crystal waters, thick jungles and beaches with sand so white it might pass for snow from a distance. There are two islands located there, one is Kecil which is popular with the younger backpacker crowd and the other is Besar which is quieter and has a more relaxed ambience so if you are in the mood for a fun holiday filled with lots of other travellers or just a quiet holiday for some down time you have your pick of the two islands. Image Credit
10. Bondi Beach – As many of you know Bondi is the most well known beach in Australia and is home to many tourists year round. Not only is it hot all the time it has great surf for you those of you who are looking to learn how to surf or just love surfing in general and it’s also where the programme Bondi Rescue is filmed for those of you who watch the show. Image Credit
11. Palm Beach – The last and final beach on our list is Palm Beach, this beach is located in Sydney Australia and is home to the well known long running soap Home And Away. While your’e here why not take a stroll along the beach, visit the restaurants available, go bask in the summer sun or for those of you Home And Away lovers (particularly girls) why not go on the Home And Away tour of Palm Beach you will not regret it.
Ok guys well that just about wraps up this list I hope this will help you if you’re stuck for things to do this summer!